Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving: Day 15 - Great is Thy Faithfulness



"The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness."
                               Lamentations 3:22-23

This morning in church we sang about the steadfast love of the Lord, how it never ceases, how His mercies never come to an end -they are new every morning; great is God's faithfulness. We also sang the familiar hymn: Great Is Thy Faithfulness. This brought a smile to my face as I remembered singing it at my wedding ceremony, it caused me to reflect and give thanks for God's faithfulness.
  • God has been faithful to love me.
  • God has been faithful to work in my life and heart.
  • God has been faithful to hear my prayers.
  • God has been faithful to my husband and me throughout our marriage; He has blessed us with love and commitment.
  • God has been faithful to strengthen and protect me.
  • God has been faithful to keep His word.
I am so thankful that God is faithful and unchanging, that when things around me are uncertain, He is always there, always holy and righteous, full of compassion and mercy.
Great is Thy faithfulness O God!

Give thanks!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment