Saturday, December 20, 2014

Day 21: Mission Accomplished!

Yes, it is day 21 and I successfully posted every day with three things for which I am thankful! So here are my final items to share:

  • My kids and I are officially on Christmas break; all the assignments are done and graded. I am thankful for this break and looking forward to a couple of weeks without school commitments.
  • From time to time I enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles, and today was one of those days. We have a cute Peanuts Christmas puzzle which I started last night and finished today. I am thankful for some quiet relaxation time doing a puzzle on this rainy day - a much better choice than navigating the mall!
  • My family and I are about to watch another Christmas movie this evening and I am once again thankful for that time we can have together.
 Praying you have a blessed and thankful Christmas!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment