Thursday, August 13, 2009

Recommended Sites



It's so fun to see how many moms are out there in the internet community sharing their wealth of knowledge and wisdom with each other. I just recently got involved with a couple of "mom" groups which look great to me, so I thought some of you might be interested too. I don't receive any affiliate commission/benefits by telling you, I just wanted to share!




The Mom Pack, is a group where moms support moms in their businesses, to encourage each other and share ideas etc. You can see a logo in my sidebar which will link you to their website http://www.mompack.com/ They have a yahoo group which you can request to participate in. I got a nice welcome when I joined to represent my own business.




MommySavers... I just stumbled upon this website and they have an amazing amount of ideas for saving and being frugal (puts my little blog to shame :( They have coupons, offers, blogs, forums and groups to participate in. I just became a member (it's free) and am looking forward to participating there too. Address is http://www.mommysavers.com/




I hope you enjoy checking these out to see if they might be for you.


Have a blessed day!




Smart Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment