Sunday, December 7, 2014

Day 8: Thankful for Fellowship

As a stay-at-home homeschooling mom sometimes I can feel lonely and secluded, so it's always nice for me to get out of the house and spend time with other people. Therefore my thanksgiving today revolves around that theme:

  • I am thankful that I got to be in church this morning to worship, receive teaching, and fellowship with other believers. It is good for me spiritually and emotionally to receive that encouragement.
  • This evening my hubby and I went to a Christmas party for a business networking group that he is involved in; I enjoyed the opportunity to meet some new people and had a nice time visiting.
  • On a slightly different note, since we were at the party this evening my son - with his newly obtained drivers license - was able to drive our daughter and himself to their church youth group. I am thankful that he is able to do that and I do know they arrived safely. Looking forward to them getting home later!
Hope your weekend has been a blessing to you!
(Oh, and I'm thankful for Snoopy too, I just love him!!)
 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment