Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 4: Taking Time to be Thankful

Thiis was a busy day, but I am reminded that in the midst of the chores, laundry, homeschooling, and church activities I still need to slow down and give thanks.

Today I am thankful for the following three things:

1. For the opportunity to homeschool my children; this is year 9 for us and there have been many challenges, ups and downs, and blessings. I have made mistakes along the way but I am so thankful to have been able to share these years with my kids.

2. For the AWANA program at our church. I am thankful that I can be a part of this ministry; it is a blessing for me to serve as the secretary for the Trek and Journey groups ( jr. high & high school).

3. As I write number 3, I just got home for the evening and I am thankful to be home and looking forward to some rest.

Until tomorrow .....

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment