Saturday, December 13, 2014

Day 14: Busy Day

Some days are filled to the full, and for my daughter this was one of those days, lots of fun activities to be thankful for.

  • My daughter started a book club a couple of years ago, and once a month we have a gathering of about 7-8 girls who have a lot of fun together. I am thankful that my daughter has some great friends, they get loud and crazy but I love them all.

  • Next stop was a birthday party at the rollerskating rink; I am thankful she had a great time there and nobody broke any bones!

  • This evening we attended a Christmas drama performance at our friends' church; I am thankful for the message they shared and the reality that 'A Baby Changes Everything'. Jesus did come into the world to seek and save that which was lost.

Blessings,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment