Sunday, December 14, 2014

Day 15: For What I Have

Happy Sunday to you! I hope you have been able to enjoy a day relaxing and also have been able to spend time with the Lord.

  • Today I am thankful for the opportunity to be in church, to worship God and to hear the message preached by our pastor. I am thankful for the reminder to trust in Him for all things and to seek to follow Him in order to fulfill my purpose in life.
  • We have been struggling financially and I am thankful that God has given me the ability to cook and bake to provide meals for my family with limited resources. Though I can't always prepare the meals I would like to, I am thankful for His provision.
  • I am thankful that my husband, kids, and I each have cell phones and are able to keep in touch - especially on evenings like this when my kids are going to church youth group by themselves. I appreciate the text message to let me know they have arrived safely!
 Blessings,


Linda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment