Friday, December 5, 2014

Day 6: Being Productive

Productivity makes me happy! I know, it sounds silly but I really do feel good when I accomplish a lot and time is well used. While today was not one of those days where I felt like Wonder-woman, I did keep working along at a steady pace and got quite a bit accomplished. I especially like to feel 'caught up' before the weekend arrives. 

My three items of thanksgiving for today are:

  • I am thankful to be able to be active and busy: in homeschooling my kids, caring for my home and family, and for the sense of accomplishment when I complete tasks.
  • We recently became Melaleuca customers and received our first order today, so I am thankful for all the new products to try. The cleaning products are environmentally safe and don't contain any harsh chemicals which will be better for my family.
  • I have had a sore throat for the past week along with generally not feeling very well; today my throat feels better and I am thankful for that, even though I have a little bit of a cough I am glad to be feeling better.

See you tomorrow!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment