Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 18: No Catastrophes!

I guess I can say that today was a pretty good day because there were no major problems! Yay! Sorry..... it just seems like I've been sharing all the things which  have been going wrong so I should be thankful when things go right!

  • I am thankful that my washer worked properly today, my car didn't encounter any new issues, and my husband's truck seemed to run ok.
  • God reminds and convicts me of areas in which I need to grow as a christian. I am thankful for this even though sometimes His correction is hard to receive.
  • This evening was our last AWANA club before Christmas break;my daughter's group performed a skit for the younger ages and I am thankful for each of those youth and their hearts to serve the Lord.

Blessings,
Linda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment