Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Day 10: Quick Update

This is just a brief post as I'm not feeling too great right now (headache) but I don't want to miss out on giving thanks!

  • I am thankful for the Bible, God's word, which is always present to encourage and guide me. When I open my heart to read it I receive abundance of blessings; sometimes I am encouraged, sometimes convicted, sometimes challenged, but never disappointed.
  • Our son got registered today to begin Running Start classes at the community college in January. I am excited for him and thankful for the funds made available for him to take classes at no cost to us.
  • Our home is generally peaceful, I am thankful for that especially when I feel like I need some rest - which I am looking forward to now!
Until tomorrow.....

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment