Thursday, October 29, 2009

Coming soon.. Thirty Days of Thanksgiving

Just a little heads-up about my upcoming blog series for November. I am anxious for October to be over as we don't celebrate Halloween and I'm getting kind of tired of all the ghost, witch, spooky, dead-things themes everywhere. So I decided to turn my attention to November and that always brings Thanksgiving to mind for me, therefore what could be better than finding GOOD things to be thankful for. Of course, when I say 'good' that implies to me the things of God.

I started working on my list of thirty reasons to be thankful, along with relevant scriptures, and I was completely amazed at the abundance of reasons I have to be thankful. I feel like I could go on for much longer than thirty days, which I guess is a good thing, because I do want to increase my thankfulness!

So I am excited to share my thoughts of thanksgiving with you during November, I hope you will join me each day and also share things you are thankful for!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment