Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 3: It's a Test

It has to be a test. Right? As soon as you determine to make a positive change a multitude of trying situations come your way. 
Today was part 2 of the household electrical saga. I won't go into all the details, suffice it to say that we encountered new issues, apparently resolved them, and experienced recurrence of previous issues. Aargh!!

So, to be thankful today??? Here are 3 things for which I can genuinely give thanks:

1. My daughter! She is sweet and thoughtful and fun to be with. I am thankful for the way she tries to encourage me when I am stressed!

2. My son! He loves the computer, gaming, and all such things. I have come to appreciate that we don't like all the same things and that's ok!. I am thankful that he can help me when I have a technology-related problem!

3. My cat- Quincy! He is just so soft, and
cute. He can pretty much always bring a smile to my face. (Except when he's doing something he shouldn't, like stealing ornaments from the Christmas tree!!)

Well, that's it for today, see you tomorrow!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment